food interaction for IMUDROPS
alcohol interaction for IMUDROPS
pregnancy interaction for IMUDROPS
lactation interaction for IMUDROPS
Avoid Imudrops singules 0.05% w/v eye drop with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for IMUDROPS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for IMUDROPS
- HYDROEYE STERILE 0.05%W/V EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Lupin LtdRs. 35.17/ML of eye dropRs. 105.50save 5% more per ML of eye drop
- CYCLODROP EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Zydus CadilaRs. 60/ML of eye dropRs. 300pay 62% more per ML of eye drop
- IMUDROPS 0.05% W/V EYE DROP(1 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 31/ML of eye dropRs. 31save 16% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for IMUDROPS
Frequently asked questions for IMUDROPS
Q.Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q.Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q.Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q.Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.