food interaction for CYCLOMUNE
alcohol interaction for CYCLOMUNE
pregnancy interaction for CYCLOMUNE
lactation interaction for CYCLOMUNE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CYCLOMUNE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CYCLOMUNE 0.05% EYE DROP
Patients taking CYCLOMUNE 0.05% EYE DROP
- 77%Twice A Day
- 10%Thrice A Day
- 5%Four Times A Day
- 5%Once A Day
- 3%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES for CYCLOMUNE
- NANO TEARS 0.05% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 65/ML of eye dropRs. 325save 47% more per ML of eye drop
- IFLO 0.05% EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 54.67/ML of eye dropRs. 164save 55% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
Expert advice for CYCLOMUNE
Frequently asked questions for CYCLOMUNE
Q.Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q.Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q.Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q.Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.