food interaction for IMOGRAF
alcohol interaction for IMOGRAF
pregnancy interaction for IMOGRAF
lactation interaction for IMOGRAF
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for IMOGRAF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for IMOGRAF
- TACROZ 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.20/GM of ointmentRs. 162pay 91% more per GM of ointment
- TACROZ 0.03% OINTMENT(20 GM ointment in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.55/GM of ointmentRs. 251pay 48% more per GM of ointment
- TACROTOR 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.05/GM of ointmentRs. 140.50pay 65% more per GM of ointment
- CROLIM 0.03% W/W OINTMENT(15 GM ointment in tube)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.67/GM of ointmentRs. 235pay 84% more per GM of ointment
- TBIS 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)BioconRs. 13.20/GM of ointmentRs. 132pay 55% more per GM of ointment
Expert advice for IMOGRAF
- Tell your doctor if you are using tacrolimus for 12 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have weakened immune system, skin tumor, swollen lymph nodes, infected lesions or any skin related other disorder.
- Do not allow tacrolimus to come in contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with cool water.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to tacrolimus or any of its ingredients.
- Children < 16 must not use.
Frequently asked questions for IMOGRAF
Q.Is tacrolimus a steroid?
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant drug. It is not a steroid drug
Q.Is tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
Tacrolimus may cause destruction of certain types of cells (cytotoxic) and may impair kidney function (nephrotoxic). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.