food interaction for HYVISC
alcohol interaction for HYVISC
pregnancy interaction for HYVISC
lactation interaction for HYVISC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HYVISC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HYVISC
- VISCOSAFE 10MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 462.25/ML of injectionRs. 462.25save 46% more per ML of injection
- KINEFLEX 10MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Kinedex Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 890/ML of injectionRs. 1780pay 4% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for HYVISC
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Frequently asked questions for HYVISC
Q.Does hyaluronic acid help wrinkles?
Hyaluronic acid may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
Q.Is hyaluronic acid natural?
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication hyaluronic acid is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.