Substitutes for Hypro
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Hypro Injection
Uses of Hypro Injection
Hypro 200mg Injection is used for General Anaesthesia.
Side effects of Hypro Injection
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Local site pain, Transient apnea, Slow heart rate, Decreased blood pressure.
How to use Hypro Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Hypro Injection works
Hypro 200mg injection causes a reversible loss of consciousness allowing surgery without pain and distress.
In Depth Information on Hypro Injection
Expert advice for Hypro Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had seizures or convulsions, high triglycerides, mitochondrial disease.
- Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 24 hours after you have been treated with propofol, as it may cause dizziness or sleepiness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions: difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Tell your doctor if you have heart, breathing, kidney or liver problems.
- Do not consume alcohol before the administration of propofol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Hypro 200mg Injection
Hypro 200mg Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Hypro 200mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Hypro 200mg Injection should be used with caution during lac+more
tation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Hypro 200mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Hypro 200mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Hypro 200mg Injection is recommended.+more
Caution should be advised in patients with renal failure....
Caution should be advised in patients with renal failure.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.