Propofol is used for general anaesthesia
How it works
Propofol causes a reversible loss of consciousness allowing surgery without pain and distress.
Common side effects
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Local site pain, Transient apnea, Slow heart rate, Decreased blood pressure
Showing 10 of 17
- ₹95 to ₹482Neon Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹93 to ₹483Claris Lifesciences Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹95 to ₹476Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹192 to ₹550Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹121 to ₹172Celon Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹88 to ₹178Themis Medicare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹194 to ₹486Neon Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹185Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹400Abbott India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹410Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had seizures or convulsions, high triglycerides, mitochondrial disease.
- Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 24 hours after you have been treated with propofol, as it may cause dizziness or sleepiness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions: difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Tell your doctor if you have heart, breathing, kidney or liver problems.
- Do not consume alcohol before the administration of propofol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.