food interaction for HYORTH XL
alcohol interaction for HYORTH XL
pregnancy interaction for HYORTH XL
lactation interaction for HYORTH XL
Either animal studies have shown adverse effect on fetus and there are no human studies or studies in human and animals are not available. It should be given only if potential benefits justifies risk to the fetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HYORTH XLHyaluronic Acid(8 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HYORTH XL
- HYNOV 8MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 12511.80/injectionRs. 12511.80pay 429% more per injection
- HA-KEM 8MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 15730/injectionRs. 15730pay 565% more per injection
Top General Physicians
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for HYORTH XL
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Frequently asked questions for HYORTH XL
Q. Does hyaluronic acid help wrinkles?
Hyaluronic acid may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor’s advice regarding use.
Q. Is hyaluronic acid natural?
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication hyaluronic acid is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.