Medicine Overview of Hyorth XL Injection
Uses of Hyorth XL Injection
Hyorth XL 8mg Injection is used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.
Side effects of Hyorth XL Injection
Discoloration of skin, Pain, Joint inflammation, Joint stiffness, Itching, Joint swelling.
How to use Hyorth XL Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Hyorth XL Injection works
Hyaluronic acid belongs to a class of medications called musculoskeletal agents. It works by restoring naturally occurring hyaluronic acid in the fluid (synovial fluid) between joints. By doing so, it lubricates the bone joints and acts as shock absorber thereby reducing joint pain and improving joint movement.
In Depth Information on Hyorth XL Injection
Expert advice for Hyorth XL Injection
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Special precautions for Hyorth XL 8mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Hyorth XL 8mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Hyorth XL 8mg Injection is probably usafe to use during lact+more
ation. Animal or human data is not available....
It is not known whether Hyorth XL 8mg Injection alters the a+more
bility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Hyorth+more
XL 8mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Hyaluronic Acid, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose
Frequently asked questions for Hyorth XL 8mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Hyaluronic Acid
Hyorth xl is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication Hyorth xl is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.
Hyorth xl may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use