food interaction for GRAVIDOL
alcohol interaction for GRAVIDOL
pregnancy interaction for GRAVIDOL
lactation interaction for GRAVIDOL
medicine interaction for GRAVIDOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GRAVIDOL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR GRAVIDOL TABLET
Patients taking GRAVIDOL TABLET
- 50%Twice A Day
- 33%Once A Day
- 17%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR GRAVIDOL
- LABEBET 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.60/tabletRs. 136save 2% more per tablet
- LOBET 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 14.73/tabletRs. 147.30pay 6% more per tablet
- PREGNASAFE 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Meyer Organics Pvt LtdRs. 12.65/tabletRs. 126.50save 9% more per tablet
- LOPIH 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Strides Arcolab LtdRs. 12/tabletRs. 120save 14% more per tablet
- LABECOR 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Corona Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 7.60/tabletRs. 76save 45% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR GRAVIDOL
- Labetalol may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- The Labetalol may affect your blood sugar and cover up the symptoms of low blood sugar if you have diabetes.
- Labetalol may reduce blood flow to your hands and feet, causing them to feel cold. Smoking may worsen this effect. Dress warmly and avoid the use of tobacco.
- Consult your doctor whether to continue Labetalol before any scheduled surgery.
- It is not the first-choice treatment for high blood pressure according to the latest guidelines, except if you have a heart failure or heart disease.
- Adults over the age of 65 may be at greater risk for the side-effects.
Frequently asked questions FOR GRAVIDOL
Q. Is labetalol a blood thinner/ diuretic/ vasodilator/ water pill/ addictive?
Labetalol is not a blood thinner/ diuretic/ vasodilator/ water pill/ addictive. It is a beta blocker used for reduction of blood pressure
Q. Can I take labetalol with ibuprofen/ tylenol/ benadryl/ aspirin/ tums/ paracetamol/ aleve/ Sudafed/ phentermine?
Labetalol is not known to interact with Benadryl (anti-allergy)/ tums (antacid)/ Sudafed (cough medication)/ phentermine (appetite suppressant). Labetalol is known to interact with ibuprofen (pain killer)/ tylenol (pain killer) / aspirin (pain killer)/ paracetamol/ aleve (pain killer). Labetalol interacts with a variety of drugs and hence the doctor's advice must be strictly followed on taking any drug along with it
Q. Does labetalol cause blood sugar/weight gain/affect heart rate/insomnia/weight loss/ constipation/ frequent urination?
Labetalol is known to cause blood sugar/ weight gain/ affect heart rate. It is not usually known to cause insomnia/ weight loss/ constipation/ frequent urination. If any side effect is observed while on therapy with labetalol please inform the doctor immediately.