Information about Lidocaine
Lidocaine is used for local anesthesia and Arrhythmia.
How Lidocaine works
Lidocaine is a local anesthetic. It works by blocking the transmission of pain signals from the nerves to the brain. This helps to decrease the sensation of pain.
Common side effects of Lidocaine
Allergic reaction, Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Lidocaine
ThemicaineThemis Medicare Ltd
₹29 to ₹352 variant(s)
XynovaTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹15 to ₹313 variant(s)
LidfastSamarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
₹31 to ₹352 variant(s)
NummitIcpa Health Products Ltd
LoxicardNeon Laboratories Ltd
CalignoCachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
OculanSunways India Pvt Ltd
₹15 to ₹1583 variant(s)
Lox HeavyNeon Laboratories Ltd
₹8 to ₹182 variant(s)
Expert advice for Lidocaine
- Lidocaine is prescribed to relieve itching and pain caused by scrapes, burns, rashes, bites and eczema.
- Apply it over the affected area with a clean fingertip, three to four times a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not apply it to broken or infected areas of skin, face, eyes or eyelids unless instructed to by your doctor.
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and nose. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Consult your doctor if your skin condition has not improved after 2-4 weeks of treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.