food interaction for GRANIFORCE
alcohol interaction for GRANIFORCE
pregnancy interaction for GRANIFORCE
lactation interaction for GRANIFORCE
medicine interaction for GRANIFORCE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GRANIFORCE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR GRANIFORCE
- GRANISET 1 MG INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 27.67/ML of injectionRs. 83pay 68% more per ML of injection
- EMEGRAN 3 1MG INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 20.36/ML of injectionRs. 61.07pay 23% more per ML of injection
- CADIGRAN 1MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 46.55/ML of injectionRs. 93.09pay 182% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR GRANIFORCE
- Take Granisetron 30 minutes before your food.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes after taking the Granisetron, take the same amount again. If vomiting continues, check with your doctor.
- If Granisetron is used for a short duration, for e.g. 6 -10 days, the risk of side-effects is minimal (well-tolerated).
- You can use oral disintegrating film/strip (medicated strip that dissolves when comes in contact with a wet surface) form of the Granisetron if you are nauseous to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- If you are using Granisetron in the form of oral disintegrating film/strip:
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Immediately place the film/strip on the top of the tongue.
- The film/strip will dissolve in seconds and you can swallow it with your saliva.
- You do not need to drink water or other liquids to swallow the film/strip.
Frequently asked questions FOR GRANIFORCE
Q. What is granisetron/granisetron hcl used for?
Granisetron is used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting due to cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy
Q. How does granisetron work?
Granisetron works by inhibiting a natural substance (serotonin) in the body that is responsible for causing nausea and vomiting.