Medicine Overview of Emegran 3 Injection
Side effects of Emegran 3 Injection
Fatigue, Headache, Injection site allergic reaction, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Constipation.
How to use Emegran 3 Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Emegran 3 Injection works
Emegran 3 1mg injection inhibits the action of serotonin, a chemical messenger that can trigger nausea and vomiting.
In Depth Information on Emegran 3 Injection
Expert advice for Emegran 3 Injection
- Take Emegran 3 30 minutes before your food.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes after taking the Emegran 3, take the same amount again. If vomiting continues, check with your doctor.
- If Emegran 3 is used for a short duration, for e.g. 6 -10 days, the risk of side-effects is minimal (well-tolerated).
- You can use oral disintegrating film/strip (medicated strip that dissolves when comes in contact with a wet surface) form of the Emegran 3 if you are nauseous to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- If you are using Emegran 3 in the form of oral disintegrating film/strip:
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Immediately place the film/strip on the top of the tongue.
- The film/strip will dissolve in seconds and you can swallow it with your saliva.
- You do not need to drink water or other liquids to swallow the film/strip.
Special precautions for Emegran 3 1mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Emegran 3 1mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Emegran 3 1mg Injection is safe to use during lactation. Hu+more
man studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Emegran 3 1mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Emegran 3 1mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidn+more
ey disease. No dose adjustment of Emegran 3 1mg Injection is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Tramazac HP 50mg Injection, Benadryl Dr Dry Cough Active Relief Syrup, PENTOREL 0.3MG/ML INJECTION, Hytram 100mg Injection
If you miss a dose of Granisetron, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Emegran 3 1mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Granisetron
Emegran 3 is used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting due to cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy
Emegran 3 works by inhibiting a natural substance (serotonin) in the body that is responsible for causing nausea and vomiting.