food interaction for GLENVIRAX
alcohol interaction for GLENVIRAX
pregnancy interaction for GLENVIRAX
lactation interaction for GLENVIRAX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for GLENVIRAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for GLENVIRAX
- PRIMACORT PLUS 5% CREAM(5 GM cream in tube)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 13.33/GM of creamRs. 66.67pay 39% more per GM of cream
- PSYVIR 5% CREAM(5 GM cream in tube)PsycormediesRs. 13.74/GM of creamRs. 68.68pay 43% more per GM of cream
- HERPESAFE 5% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 7.50/GM of creamRs. 75save 22% more per GM of cream
- SETUVIR 5% CREAM(5 GM cream in tube)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 7.28/GM of creamRs. 36.40save 24% more per GM of cream
- CYCLOPIZ 5% CREAM(5 GM cream in tube)Gary Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10/GM of creamRs. 50pay 4% more per GM of cream
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for GLENVIRAX
- Wash your hands before and after using acyclovir cream. Wash and dry the affected area before applying the cream/ointment.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor before using acyclovir topical, if you have conditions that can make your immune system weak such as HIV, AIDS or bone marrow transplantation.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to acyclovir or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for GLENVIRAX
Q.Is acyclovir topical effective?
Acyclovir topical is an antiviral drug used to treat infections caused by herpes simplex virus. It is effective if used as advised by your doctor. The effectiveness of acyclovir may vary upon individual response
Q.Is Acivir cream same as acyclovir cream?
Acivir is a trade name for active drug acyclovir
Q.Is Zovirax a steroid?
Zovirax is a trade name for active drug acyclovir. It is not a steroid.