Medicine Overview of Fulnite Tablet
Uses of Fulnite Tablet
Fulnite 2mg Tablet is used in the treatment of insomnia.
Side effects of Fulnite Tablet
Sleepiness, Dizziness, Memory impairment, Nervousness, Headache, Altered taste.
How to use Fulnite Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Fulnite 2mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Fulnite Tablet works
Fulnite 2mg tablet belongs to a group of medicines called sedative-hypnotics. It works by slowing activity of the nerve cells in the brain and helps fall asleep.
In Depth Information on Fulnite Tablet
Expert advice for Fulnite Tablet
- Do not drive or operate machinery immediately after or even on the day after taking eszopiclone (especially for dose of 3 mg) as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have had a history of depression or other mental or mood disorders, or if you have a history of suicidal thoughts or behaviour, substance/alcohol dependence, severe lung or liver disease.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe swelling (angioedema) involving the tongue, glottis or larynx or dyspnea, throat closing, or nausea and vomiting.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you or your family notice any changes in your behavior (e.g., aggression, confusion etc), or if you have any unusual or disturbing thoughts or you are sleep-driving.
- Do not stop taking eszopiclone suddenly as it may cause withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor will taper your dose before stopping it completely.
- Take eszopiclone for short period of time (up to 2 weeks) to avoid developing tolerance (medicine losing effectiveness to help you sleep). When used for longer duration or at high doses there is a risk of developing dependence/addiction.
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Fulnite 2mg Tablet
Fulnite 2mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Fulnite 2mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Fulnite 2mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
Baby should be monitored for excessive sleepiness....
Baby should be monitored for excessive sleepiness.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Fulnite 2mg Tablet may impair alertness and motor coordination, including the risk of morning impairment this risk increases with dose and this may affect your ability to drive....
Fulnite 2mg Tablet may impair alertness and motor coordination, including the risk of morning impairment this risk increases with dose and this may affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Fulnite+more
2mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Canditz 100mg Capsule, Fixtral 100mg Capsule
If you miss a dose of Eszopiclone, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Fulnite 2mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Eszopiclone
Q. Is eszopiclone a narcotic/ benzodiazepine/ addictive?
No, eszopiclone is not a narcotic or benzodiazepine. It belongs to a class of drugs called hypnotics (cyclopyrrolone). When used for longer duration or at high doses there is a risk of developing dependence/addiction
Q. Is eszopiclone the same as lunesta/ zopiclone/generic?
Yes, eszopiclone is a generic and available under the name of lunesta. It is not same as zopiclone
Q. Can I take eszopiclone/ lunesta with hydrocodone/ ambien/ xanax/ oxycodone/ percocet/ ativan/ vicodin/ trazodone/ benadryl?
You must consult your doctor before taking any other medications along with eszopiclone/ lunesta including but not limited to hydrocodone/ ambient/ xanax/ oxycodone/ percocet/ ativan/ vicodin/ trazodone/ Benadryl as they may interact with eszopiclone/ lunesta
Q. How does eszopiclone work?
Eszopiclone belongs to a class of drugs called hypnotics (cyclopyrrolone). The exact mechanism of action is not known but its effect is believed to result from the increase of certain natural chemicals in the brain that induce sleep.
User Submitted Feedback For Fulnite 2mg Tablet
Patients taking Fulnite 2mg Tablet
Once A Day
Thrice A Day
Thrice A week
Substitutes for Fulnite
No substitutes found for this medicine