Information about Ketoconazole
Ketoconazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How Ketoconazole works
Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Ketoconazole
Nausea, Stomach pain, Headache, Abnormal liver function
Available Medicine for Ketoconazole
KeragloIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹160 to ₹6126 variant(s)
₹164 to ₹3474 variant(s)
Ban LabsBan Labs
₹10 to ₹95074 variant(s)
KetomacTorque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
PhytoralMicro Labs Ltd
₹150 to ₹3945 variant(s)
KevonGlowderma Labs Pvt Ltd
₹165 to ₹2374 variant(s)
₹165 to ₹3212 variant(s)
KenzKLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹135 to ₹2094 variant(s)
ArcolaneGalderma India Pvt Ltd
Keto GoldMed Manor Organics Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Ketoconazole
- Your doctor has prescribed Ketoconazole to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time every day.
- Do not take indigestion remedies (antacids) within two hours of taking Ketoconazole.
- Your doctor may check your liver function before starting treatment and regularly thereafter. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you experience an allergic reaction like skin rash, swelling of face and shortness of breath.