Information about Ketoconazole
Ketoconazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How ketoconazole works
Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication. It kills fungi by destroying the fungal cell membrane. This treats your infection.
Common side effects of ketoconazole
Nausea, Stomach pain, Diarrhea, Headache, Liver function abnormal
Available Medicine for Ketoconazole
- ₹58 to ₹185Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd8 variant(s)
- ₹164 to ₹347Janssen Pharmaceuticals4 variant(s)
- ₹10 to ₹950Ban Labs71 variant(s)
- ₹199Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹140 to ₹360Micro Labs Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹199 to ₹235Glowderma Labs Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹150 to ₹292Palsons Derma2 variant(s)
- ₹125 to ₹199KLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹316Galderma India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹201Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ketoconazole
- Your doctor has prescribed Ketoconazole to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
Frequently asked questions for Ketoconazole
Q. Can Ketoconazole prevent hair loss?
No, Ketoconazole does not prevent hair loss.