Medicine Overview of Fresofol Injection
Uses of Fresofol Injection
Fresofol 1% Injection is used for General Anaesthesia.
Side effects of Fresofol Injection
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Local site pain, Transient apnea, Slow heart rate, Decreased blood pressure.
How to use Fresofol Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Fresofol Injection works
Fresofol 1% injection causes a reversible loss of consciousness allowing surgery without pain and distress.
In Depth Information on Fresofol Injection
Expert advice for Fresofol Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had seizures or convulsions, high triglycerides, mitochondrial disease.
- Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 24 hours after you have been treated with propofol, as it may cause dizziness or sleepiness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions: difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Tell your doctor if you have heart, breathing, kidney or liver problems.
- Do not consume alcohol before the administration of propofol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Fresofol 1% Injection
Fresofol 1% Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Fresofol 1% Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Fresofol 1% Injection should be used with caution during lac+more
tation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Fresofol 1% Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Fresofol 1% Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Fresofol 1% Injection is recommended.+more
Caution should be advised in patients with renal failure....
Caution should be advised in patients with renal failure.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.