Medicine Overview of Flute Cream
How to use Flute Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Flute Cream works
Flute 0.05% Cream is a corticosteroid. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
In Depth Information on Flute Cream
Expert advice for Flute Cream
- Flute ‘dampens down’ inflammation in the lungs to provide long-term (maintenance) treatment of asthma and prevent disease progression.
- Flute will not work for an ongoing asthma attack. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Learn the correct technique of using metered dose inhalers (MDI) and dry powder inhalers (DPI) to ensure that the right amount of medication reaches your lungs, and side effects are minimized.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take it at the same time every day to prevent asthma attacks.
- Do not open and close the cover unnecessarily as you will lose the medicine.
- Never breathe out into the mouthpiece.
- Only minuscule amounts of Flute may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects such or weight gain are unlikely.
Flute Cream related warnings
Special precautions for Flute Cream
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Flute 0.05% Cream is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Flute 0.05% Cream alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Flute 0+more
.05% Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Flute 0.05% Cream is safe to use in patients with liver dise+more
ase. No dose adjustment of Flute 0.05% Cream is recommended....
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Flute 0.05% Cream
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 4
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Flute 0.05% Cream. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Flute Cream
Ochoa Laboratories Ltd
₹10.3/gm of Cream
Ochoa Laboratories Ltd
₹5.06/gm of Ointment
Flat 0.05% Cream
Sunways India Pvt Ltd
₹5.5/gm of Cream
Dayflut 0.05% Cream
Rowan Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹6.87/gm of Cream
Ultisone 0.05% Cream
Gary Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹7.97/gm of Cream