Medicine Overview of Flusil Cream
Uses of Flusil Cream
Flusil 0.025% Cream is used in the treatment of Allergic disorders.
Side effects of Flusil Cream
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
How to use Flusil Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Flusil Cream works
Flusil 0.025% cream belongs to the class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in body that are responsible for pain and swelling.
In Depth Information on Flusil Cream
Expert advice for Flusil Cream
- Ensure that you wash and dry your hands before using fluocinolone solution and clean and dry the affected area before application.
- Do not apply the fluocinolone solution on cut, cracked or broken skin or on burnt areas of the skin.
- Do not apply topical hair oil preparation on face, underarm, or groin unless directed by the physician.
- Do not apply the product under bandaged or covered areas of the skin.
- Inform your doctor and discontinue use if you experience itching, skin rashes or other allergic reactions.
- Avoid getting the fluocinolone oil or solution into your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fluocinolone or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Flusil 0.025% Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Flusil 0.025% Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Flusil 0.025% Cream is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
Flusil 0.025% Cream may cause blurring of your vision for a+more
short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
There is limited information available on the use of Flusil+more
0.025% Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Flusil 0.025% Cream
Frequently asked questions for Fluocinolone Topical
Q. Is fluocinolone a steroid?
Yes, fluocinolone is a steroid drug
Q. Is available or sold over the counter?
No, fluocinolone is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q. Is fluocinolone the same as fluocinonide?
Fluocinolone and fluocinonide are two different drugs belonging to the same class. They are used for the same indications
Q. Can fluocinolone topical cause hair growth?
Fluocinolone may cause hair growth at the site of application. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Flusil
No substitutes found for this medicine