food interaction for FLUPEN tablet
alcohol interaction for FLUPEN tablet
pregnancy interaction for FLUPEN tablet
lactation interaction for FLUPEN tablet
medicine interaction for FLUPEN tablet
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Flupen 150mg tablet at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Flupen 150mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLUPEN 150mg tablet
Flupen tablet uses
Flupen 150mg tablet is used in the treatment of depression
How flupen tablet works
Flupen 150mg tablet increases the levels of chemical messengers in the brain that help in regulating the mood and treat depression.
Common side effects of flupen tablet
Sleepiness, Increased heart rate, Blurred vision, Difficulty in urination, Dry mouth, Weight gain, Constipation, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLUPEN tabletNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR FLUPEN tablet
- It can take 4 to 6 weeks for Melitracen to start working.
- You should continue the treatment for at least 6 months after you feel better to stop depression from coming back.
- If your doctor asks you to stop Melitracen, you should reduce the dose slowly over 4 weeks.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Melitracen, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- The addiction/dependence potential of Melitracen is very less.
- It may be extremely dangerous in overdose.