Melitracen is used in the treatment of depression
How it works
Melitracen increases the levels of chemical messengers in the brain that help in regulating the mood and treat depression.
Common side effects
Sleepiness, Increased heart rate, Blurred vision, Difficulty in urination, Dry mouth, Weight gain, Constipation, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
- ₹57Obsurge Biotech Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Morepen Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
• Inform your doctor if you are suffering from any cardiac disease (particularly arrhythmias), epilepsy, psychosis or liver impairment.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• It should not be given to patients allergic to melitracen or any of its ingredients.
• Melitracen should not be given to patients who are suffering from glaucoma, heart attack or enlargement of prostate gland.