Melitracen is used in the treatment of depression
How it works
Melitracen works in depression by increasing the levels of chemical messengers in the brain that helps in regulating mood.
Common side effects
Nausea, Sweating, Dizziness, Increased appetite, Decreased libido, Delayed ejaculation, Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Loss of appetite, Dyspepsia, Weight gain, Fatigue, Impotence, Nervousness, Constipation, Tremor
- ₹49Morepen Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹57Obsurge Biotech Ltd1 variant(s)
• Inform your doctor if you are suffering from any cardiac disease (particularly arrhythmias), epilepsy, psychosis or liver impairment.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• It should not be given to patients allergic to melitracen or any of its ingredients.
• Melitracen should not be given to patients who are suffering from glaucoma, heart attack or enlargement of prostate gland.