Medicine Overview of Flat Cream
How to use Flat Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Flat Cream works
Flat 0.05% Cream is a corticosteroid. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
In Depth Information on Flat Cream
Expert advice for Flat Cream
- Flat ‘dampens down’ inflammation in the lungs to provide long-term (maintenance) treatment of asthma and prevent disease progression.
- Flat will not work for an ongoing asthma attack. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Learn the correct technique of using metered dose inhalers (MDI) and dry powder inhalers (DPI) to ensure that the right amount of medication reaches your lungs, and side effects are minimized.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take it at the same time every day to prevent asthma attacks.
- Do not open and close the cover unnecessarily as you will lose the medicine.
- Never breathe out into the mouthpiece.
- Only minuscule amounts of Flat may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects such or weight gain are unlikely.
Flat Cream related warnings
Special precautions for Flat Cream
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Flat 0.05% Cream is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Flat 0.05% Cream alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Flat 0.+more
05% Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Flat 0.05% Cream is safe to use in patients with liver disea+more
se. No dose adjustment of Flat 0.05% Cream is recommended....
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
Substitutes for Flat Cream
Ochoa Laboratories Ltd
₹10.3/gm of Cream
Ochoa Laboratories Ltd
₹5.06/gm of Ointment
Dayflut 0.05% Cream
Rowan Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹6.87/gm of Cream
Flute 0.05% Cream
Hetero Drugs Ltd
₹7.58/gm of Cream
Ultisone 0.05% Cream
Gary Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹7.97/gm of Cream