food interaction for EPINA
alcohol interaction for EPINA
pregnancy interaction for EPINA
lactation interaction for EPINA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EPINA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EPINA
- ESTINA 0.5 MG EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Entod Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15/ML of eye dropRs. 75save 31% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for EPINA
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while using epinastine.
- Remove your contact lenses before instilling epinastine eye drops and re-insert them 10 min after instillation of eye drops to avoid discoloration of lenses.
- Leave an interval of at least 10 min if you have to use another eye drop, after instilling epinastine eyes drops.
- Consult your doctor before you stop using epinastine as it controls the itching of allergic conjunctivitis only if used regularly.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Epinastine eye drops are not meant to be injected or ingested orally.
- Epinastine eye drops should be used cautiously in children under 12 years of age.
Frequently asked questions for EPINA
Q.What is epinastine HCL/ What is it used for?
Epinastine is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of such as watery eyes and itchy, red, swollen eyes or eyelids due to allergic conjunctivitis (irritation and redness in the membrane covering the eye).