Medicine Overview of Endofit Tablet
Edema (swelling), Abdominal bloating, Anxiety, Irritability, Depression, Muscle pain.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Endofit 2mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Endofit 2mg Tablet is a progestin (female hormones). It works to prevent pregnancy by preventing the release of an egg from the ovary or preventing fertilization of the egg by sperm (male reproductive cells). It also may work by changing the lining of the uterus (womb) to prevent the development of a pregnancy.
In Depth Information on Endofit Tablet
• Inform your doctor if you or close relatives of yours have the propensity to form blood clots, e.g clots in blood vessels of leg, lungs, or have experienced heart attack, stroke, or suffer from compromised blood supply to any part of the body, especially hands and legs.
• Tell your doctor if your close relative has or has had breast cancer.
• Seek immediate medical attention if you notice possible signs of a blood clot such as a blood clot in the leg (pain, swelling, redness, discoloration of the leg), a blood clot in the lung (pulmonary embolism; breathlessness, wheezing, irregular heartbeats, cough, dizziness etc.), a heart attack or a stroke.
•Tell your doctor if you have a disease that first appeared during pregnancy or earlier use of sex hormones, such as hearing loss, porphyria (a disease of the blood), gestational herpes (skin rash with blisters during pregnancy) or Sydenham’s chorea (a nerve disease causing sudden, uncontrolled movements of the body).
• Seek immediate medical attention if you experience symptoms of angioedema/allergy such as swollen face, tongue and/or throat and/or difficulty swallowing or itchy rash, together with difficulty breathing.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have just given birth.
• Patients allergic to dienogest or any of its ingredients should not be given dinigest.
• Women with presence or risk of venous thromboembolism (blood clots in blood vessels of the leg or lungs) should avoid it.
• Women undergone any major surgery with prolonged immobilization should avoid dienogest intake.
• Women with presence or risk of arterial thromboembolism (blood clots in arteries, causing compromised blood supply to heart, brain, hands, and legs) should avoid it.
Endofit Tablet related warnings
Taking Dienogest with alcohol can cause minor side effects
Endofit 2mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Endofit 2mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Nonhormonal and progestin-only contraceptives are preferred in breastfeeding women, especially during the first 4 weeks postpartum
Endofit 2mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Endofit 2mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Endofit 2mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Endofit 2mg Tablet
Patients taking Endofit 2mg Tablet What were the side-effects while using Endofit 2mg Tablet? How do you take Endofit Tablet? How much was the improvement? What are you using Endofit Tablet for?
Survey Participants: 4
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Endofit 2mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Endofit Tablet
Q. Is dienogest antiandrogenic?
Dienogest has an antiandrogenic activity and mainly act by blocking the action of testosterone
Q. Is dienogest as effective as leuprolide or triptorelin?
Apart from its indication as oral contraceptive, dienogest is also indicated for endometriosis (a condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the womb and causing pelvic pain, especially associated with menstruation). Dienogest is as effective as leuprolide and triptorelin in the treatment of endometriosis.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Endofit 2mg Tablet: USF, SBL, BLE, MDH, BRC, HGI, PNT, BSN, EMB, SVH, RWP, BAL, SBA, SGH, RPP, LMS, DFP, RPI, BNA, ENP, VRS, PEN, OHM, TOM, HTS, LHA, NVL, HPC, HAT, VJS, BBN, AAY, SVS, HNP, BHP, BAP, BMJ, AVS, SWA, VNS, RUS, SYN, GTC, UMP, SRG, IPL, CHP, DYG, LCC, PPR, MAK, PLT, DPP, DAO, MAM, ABP, NNP, BHA, BLS, PHN, DVH, TRP, AVL, AWS, ARD, WSI, SWP, ANP, SHD, BHM, PRL, SPD, BHS, KAL, THP, KNH, KMC, BNT, JVO, MKT, MBP, NVY, SAF, HEX, WHL, ESY, JBT, JIV, JSL, HBV, GPP, NTB, TNH, EQN, MPC, STA, HMP, CRN, RHL, MAP, DGN, SJP, MSD, JHC, QLF, KHH, MAX, 9MM, ATL, RKS, SLN, 9T9, DZY, DHP, NSL, TSS, RHW, TFP, CLT, SWT, SCH, EAN, PRT, KHC, BGS, IAD, BIO, NNH, ZPR, AAR, NDP, PRN, SHC, PMA, RSA, GPT, SSA, KIS, RDH, VDH, ANT, RDR, QTM, SMN, AMR, 4IT, HCP, AGT, MLC, HIP, DPL, PTI, BTM, MDO, OWP, DHR, SGC, ATP, DLP, AYU, GTK, NXG, JJE, SDM, GHR, NAS, OIP, NTL, PWN, UBL, PVP, ZEL, HSP, RJH, MMS, RSS, EPS, UHP, ZVP, FGH, BLP, GNC, HZF, BDN, HSM, BBS, OLT, ADT, JVN, AYM, GBL