Medicine Overview of Duron Tablet
Uses of Duron Tablet
Side effects of Duron Tablet
Nausea, Constipation, Slow heart rate, Increased liver enzymes, Altered taste, Increased level of thyroid hormones, Corneal microdeposits, Photosensitivity, Decreased thyroid stimulating hormone, Tremor, Sleep disorder, Eczema.
How to use Duron Tablet
How Duron Tablet works
In Depth Information on Duron Tablet
Expert advice for Duron Tablet
- It is very effective in the treatment of various types of arrhythmias (irregular heart rhythm).
- Duron has several serious adverse effects and is indicated only when the condition is serious and no other treatments are suitable.
- Notify your doctor if you develop breathlessness, persistent cough, jaundice, restlessness, weight loss/gain, or eye problems.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight as there may be a risk of photosensitivity.
- Notify your doctor about all other medicines that you are taking as Duron can interact with many medicines.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
However, inform your doctor if you have an underlying kidney disease.