food interaction for DULANE
alcohol interaction for DULANE
pregnancy interaction for DULANE
lactation interaction for DULANE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DULANE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DULANE 30 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking DULANE 30 MG CAPSULE
- 50%Once A Day
- 23%Twice A Day
- 18%Thrice A Day
- 5%Twice A Week
- 5%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for DULANE
- DUZELA 30 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.50/capsuleRs. 105same price
- DULOT 30 MG CAPSULE(10 capsule in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 12.35/capsuleRs. 123.50pay 18% more per capsule
- DELOK 30 MG CAPSULE(10 capsule in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 12.05/capsuleRs. 120.50pay 15% more per capsule
- DUXET 30 MG CAPSULE(10 capsule in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 10.50/capsuleRs. 105same price
- DULIFE 30 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)FDC LtdRs. 5.29/capsuleRs. 52.87save 50% more per capsule
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DULANE
- If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- If you are less than 18 years old.
Frequently asked questions for DULANE
Q.Is duloxetine an SSRI, tricyclic antidepressant, opoid, or a pain-killer?
Duloxetine is not a SSRI/tricyclic antidepressant/opoid analgesic or pain-killer. It is a SSNRI (selective serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor)
Q.Does it contain MAOI?
Duloxetine is a MAO inhibitor (MAOI)
Q.Is duloxetine the same as Cymbalta?
Yes. Cymbalta is the branded version of duloxetine available in the market
Q.Is duloxetine addictive?
Duloxetine is not addictive; but it can produce withdrawal symptoms when treatment is stopped abruptly. Please consult your doctor, if you experience any withdrawal symptoms after stopping the therapy
Q.Can I take Cymbalta forever?
It is advisable to take this drug only for the duration prescribed by your doctor
Q.Can I take duloxetine with tramadol, paracetamol, naproxen, Nytol, amitryptyline, citalopram, ibuprofen, or codeine?
Duloxetine should not be taken with tramadol, amitriptyline, citalopram, diazepam, codeine or naproxen. It can be taken with paracetamol or ibuprofen only if prescribed by your doctor
Q.Does duloxetine cause weight loss, acne, sweating, or hairloss?
Duloxetine may cause weight gain instead of weight loss. It can also cause, sweating, hairloss or acne. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q.Does duloxetine contain gluten?
No. Deloxetine is gluten-free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.