Medicine Overview of Doror Injection
Uses of Doror Injection
Doror 500mg Injection is used in serious bacterial infections.
Side effects of Doror Injection
Nausea, Vomiting, Seizure.
How to use Doror Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Doror Injection works
Doror 500mg injection is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the cell wall with the strength required for survival of bacteria in human body.
In Depth Information on Doror Injection
Expert advice for Doror Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of seizures (fits) or are on medications for fits (like valproic acid). In case you experience seizures while on treatment consult your doctor immediately.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop severe skin rash, or diarrhea.
- Evaluate if diarrhea occurs while on treatment as it can be life threatening resulting from Pseudomembranous colitis caused by Clostridium difficile.
- Take doripenem medication for the full prescribed length even if you feel fine in order to help the infection get completely cleared.
- Do not skip doses as this may increase your risk of further infections.
- Do not take doripenem to treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Doror 500mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Doror 500mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Doror 500mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactati+more
on. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Doror 500mg Injection alters the abi+more
lity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Doror 500mg Injection is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Encorate Syrup, Valox 500mg Tablet CR, Encorate 200mg Tablet, Valprol Syrup
Frequently asked questions for Doror 500mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Doripenem
Doror is used to treat complicated urinary tract infections including pyelonephritis (inflammation of kidney due to bacterial infections), and complicated bacterial infections of the abdomen. Doror is also used to treat some nosocomial infections (infections acquired in the hospital facility) such as nosocomial pneumonia
Yes, Doror is active against pseudomonas, but not against MRS
Doror belongs to class of medications called carbapenem antimicrobials. It works by arresting the bacterial cell wall synthesis resulting in bacterial cell death.
Substitutes for Doror Injection
Dorific 500mg Injection
Gufic Bioscience Ltd
₹1387.51/Powder for Injection
Carbador 500mg Injection
Sanofi India Ltd
Doribax 500mg Injection
Doricrit 500mg Injection
₹117.33/ml of Injection
Doritrum 500mg Injection
Neon Laboratories Ltd