food interaction for DISONATE
alcohol interaction for DISONATE
pregnancy interaction for DISONATE
lactation interaction for DISONATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DISONATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DISONATE
- ETIFEM 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dabur India LtdRs. 10.50/tabletRs. 105pay 33% more per tablet
- Dr. Arun BhanotMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ravi SauhtaMBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Arvind MehraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Neeraj YadavMBBS, MS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Naresh PanditaMBBS, MS, MCh
Expert advice for DISONATE
Frequently asked questions for DISONATE
Q.What is etidronate used for?
Etidronate is used to treat many conditions related to irregular bone growth
Q.Is tetrasodium etidronate natural?
Etidronate is synthetic, derived from a chemical called phosphonic acid.