food interaction for DES OD
alcohol interaction for DES OD
pregnancy interaction for DES OD
lactation interaction for DES OD
medicine interaction for DES OD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DES OD
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR DES OD 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking DES OD 10 MG TABLET
- 67%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
- 8%Thrice A Day
- 8%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR DES OD
- DEZLORID 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.30/tabletRs. 53save 2% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DES OD
- Desloratadine may be taken with or without food
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during desloratadine therapy as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not give to patients allergic to desloratadine, loratadine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Children less than 2 years.
Frequently asked questions FOR DES OD
Q. Is desloratadine the same as loratadine/ Is desloratadine better than loratadine?
Desloratadine is the major metabolite of loratadine and the two drugs are similar in safety and effectiveness
Q. Is desloratadine a steroid/ decongestant/ an antihistamine?
Desloratadine belongs to class of drugs called antihistamines. It is not a decongestant or a steroid
Q. Is desloratadine over the counter?
Desloratadine is not an over the counter medicine. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q. Does desloratadine cause drowsiness/ weight gain/ high blood pressure/ raise blood pressure?
Desloratadine is not known to cause drowsiness/ weight gain/ high blood pressure/ raise blood pressure. However, consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.