Medicine Overview of D Void Tablet
Headache, Stomach pain, Nausea.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. D Void Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
D Void Tablet have the same structure as that of the natural hormone vasopressin. Vasopressin lowers the amount of urine and bleeding by constricting (narrowing) the blood vessels which, in turn, prevents the loss of water from the body.
In Depth Information on D Void Tablet
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from any of the following conditions: kidney disease, heart diseases such as coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, high/low blood pressure, abnormal levels of sodium/potassium in blood (electrolyte imbalance), cystic fibrosis or any psychological condition causing unusual thirst; asthma, epilepsy (fits) or migraine headache.
- Restricting the intake of water or other fluids is very important while taking desmopressin. Drinking excess water during desmopressin therapy may cause life-threatening electrolyte imbalance, and may also cause fits. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully about fluid intake.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- Restrict consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Low doses of desmopressin should be taken without food for better effect.
D Void Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
D Void Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
D Void Tablet is safe to use during lactation.
Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.
D Void Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of D Void Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of D Void Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of D Void Tablet, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions about D Void Tablet
D void may cause weight gain or increase in blood pressure as its side effects. It is not known to cause constipation. Consult your doctor if you observe any such symptoms after taking this medicine
Q. Is desmopressin the same as vasopressin?
Desmopressin is a man-made form of hormone similar to vasopressin. Vasopressin is a natural hormone present in body which regulates the amount of water that body uses
D void. D void acetate is safe and effective if taken as per the dose and duration prescribed by a doctor. Please follow your doctor's instructions carefully about usage of this drug
Yes. D void is a psychotropic medication
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver D Void Tablet: VRS, OHM, PEN, EQN, HNP, DHR, DPL, MAK, ZEL, GPT, HZF, ZVP, MDO, P2P, DVH, RKS, CLT, SCH, KMC, BTM, RWP, INC, RPP, NSL, DGN, SGH, SAF, PMA, MSD, SHD, BMJ, RHW, KHH, SHC, MDH, SDM, KHC, DFP, HSP, HGI, 9T9, HAT, SYN, IPL, NNH, NVL, WSI, SBA, SJP, PLT, OIP, IAD, AYU, MMS, NDP, ESY, JIV, VDH, UMP, MAM, JVN, NAS, SVH, TOM, HPC, RUS, USF, ATP, JVO, GBL, ENP, DYG, HIP, DLP, GPP, SSA, DPP, QTM, BAP, NVY, FGH, ANT, RSS, HTS, EMB, QLF, BLE, TRP, ABP, RDR, SLN, BBS, RSA, OLT, BHP, STA, LHA, EVP, TNH, SBL, AYM, BIO, BAL, PWN, MAX, BHM, AAR, NTB, PTI, PVP, TFP, GHR, SHP, ATL, THP, BDN, JSL, GNC, HMP, MPC, MLC, BSN, HBV, NXG, SRG, RHL, AAY, OWP, RPI, GTC, AGT, SGC, HEX, RDH, VNS, LCC, AMR, DAO, SWA, GTK, ARD, PRN, WHL, RJH, PNT, ADT, PPR, SWP