food interaction for D INFLA 6
alcohol interaction for D INFLA 6
pregnancy interaction for D INFLA 6
lactation interaction for D INFLA 6
medicine interaction for D INFLA 6
Avoid D infla 6 tablet with salad and vegetable diet.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR D INFLA 6
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR D INFLA 6
- DEFCORT 6 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10.25/tabletRs. 61.50pay 24% more per tablet
- DEFZA 6 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 9.31/tabletRs. 93.10pay 13% more per tablet
- MAHACORT DZ TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.40/tabletRs. 54save 35% more per tablet
- CORTIMAX 6 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 9% more per tablet
- ENZOCORT 6 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 11.80/tabletRs. 118pay 43% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR D INFLA 6
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Inform your doctor before taking this medicine If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Stay away from people who are sick to prevent chances of infection as your immune system will be weak while taking this drug.
Frequently asked questions FOR D INFLA 6
Q. Is deflazacort a steroid?
Yes. Deflazacort is a steroid
Q. Is deflazacort the better than prednisolone?
Both deflazacort and prednisolone are steroid drugs, equally effective in the treatment of various inflammations
Q. Is deflazacort FDA approved?
It is not approved by the USFDA
Q. What is deflazacort and what is it used for?
Deflazacort is a steroid medication used to treat various inflammation related diseases in the body
Q. How does deflazacort work?
Deflazacort being a steroid, it increases the levels of steroids in the body. These steroids reduce the production of substances which cause inflammation in the body.