food interaction for CYCLODROP
alcohol interaction for CYCLODROP
pregnancy interaction for CYCLODROP
lactation interaction for CYCLODROP
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CYCLODROP
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CYCLODROP EYE DROP
Patients taking CYCLODROP EYE DROP
- 73%Thrice A Day
- 27%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CYCLODROP
- HYDROEYE STERILE 0.05%W/V EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Lupin LtdRs. 35.17/ML of eye dropRs. 105.50save 41% more per ML of eye drop
- IMUDROPS SINGULES 0.05% W/V EYE DROP(0.5 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 37/ML of eye dropRs. 37save 38% more per ML of eye drop
- IMUDROPS 0.05% W/V EYE DROP(1 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 31/ML of eye dropRs. 31save 48% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Varun GogiaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for CYCLODROP
Frequently asked questions for CYCLODROP
Q.Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q.Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q.Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q.Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.