food interaction for CURESIN
alcohol interaction for CURESIN
pregnancy interaction for CURESIN
lactation interaction for CURESIN
medicine interaction for CURESIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CURESIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CURESIN
- MIKACIN 500 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 38.85/ML of injectionRs. 77.70pay 30% more per ML of injection
- AMICIN 500 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 38.60/ML of injectionRs. 77.20pay 30% more per ML of injection
- MACMIKA 500MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 35.90/ML of injectionRs. 71.80pay 20% more per ML of injection
- OMNIKACIN 500 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 50/ML of injectionRs. 100pay 68% more per ML of injection
- AMITAX 500 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 33.25/ML of injectionRs. 66.50pay 12% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR CURESIN
- If you have a kidney problem, or hearing difficulties or tinnitus (ringing in ears)
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR CURESIN
Q. Is amikacin sulfa, penicillin or an aminoglycoside drug?
Amikacin does not contain sulfa and is not a penicillin drug. It is a semisynthetic aminoglycoside
Q. Is amikacin dialyzable?
Yes, amikacin is a dialyzable drug
Q. Is amikacin ototoxic?
Yes, amikacin is ototoxic
Q. Is its injection painful?
Its injection is painful. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q. Does amikacin need to be refrigerated?
Amikacin should be stored at or below 25°C. It should not be frozen
Q. What organisms does amikacin cover?
Amikacin is mainly effective against aerobic gram-negative bacteria such as pseudomonas as well as some gram-positive bacteria such as staphylococcus including methicillin-resistant strains but it is not the drug of choice for infections due to staphylococcus bacteria.