food interaction for CPG
alcohol interaction for CPG
pregnancy interaction for CPG
lactation interaction for CPG
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CPG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CPG
- DEPLATT 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.60/tabletRs. 126pay 233% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.70/tabletRs. 97pay 156% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 7.38/tabletRs. 73.82pay 95% more per tablet
- CLOPITAB 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 8.15/tabletRs. 81.50pay 115% more per tablet
- CLOPI 150MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 18.62/tabletRs. 74.50pay 392% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for CPG
Frequently asked questions for CPG
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.