food interaction for CLOPIGREL
alcohol interaction for CLOPIGREL
pregnancy interaction for CLOPIGREL
lactation interaction for CLOPIGREL
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CLOPIGREL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CLOPIGREL
- CLAVIX 300 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11/tabletRs. 44save 24% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 300 MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 18/tabletRs. 36pay 24% more per tablet
- PLAGRIL GOLD 300 MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 51.50/tabletRs. 103pay 254% more per tablet
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for CLOPIGREL
Frequently asked questions for CLOPIGREL
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.