food interaction for CLOPID
alcohol interaction for CLOPID
pregnancy interaction for CLOPID
lactation interaction for CLOPID
medicine interaction for CLOPID
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CLOPID
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CLOPID 75 MG TABLET
Patients taking CLOPID 75 MG TABLET
- 79%Once A Day
- 16%Twice A Day
- 2%Four Times A Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
- 2%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR CLOPID
- CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.67/tabletRs. 85pay 82% more per tablet
- PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 94.66pay 117% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.63/tabletRs. 99.39pay 113% more per tablet
- CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 101.43pay 117% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.79/tabletRs. 71.82pay 54% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CLOPID
Frequently asked questions FOR CLOPID
Q. What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q. Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.