Medicine Overview of Clophene Tablet
Side effects of Clophene Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Bloating, Headache, Enlarged Ovary, Hot flushes, Intermenstrual bleeding, Breast discomfort.
How to use Clophene Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Clophene 50mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Clophene Tablet works
Clophene 50mg Tablet works by stimulating the release of eggs from the ovary (ovulation).
In Depth Information on Clophene Tablet
Expert advice for Clophene Tablet
- Do not take clomifene tablet, if you are allergic to clomifene or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have liver disease; ovarian cyst; any type of cancer; ovarian cyst; unusual or unexplained menstrual bleeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine, if you are having an early menopause or if you told you are infertile; or menses have ceased due to pregnancy, underweight, or other reasons.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have had fits or seizures in the past; polycystic ovaries or swelling in the ovaries; or hypertriglyceridemia (increased level of fats in the blood).
- Avoid using clomifene, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not take these tablets for more than five days at a time.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery, if you experience visual disturbances after taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by children, adolescents, or by women who have gone through menopause.
Clophene Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Clophene Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Clophene 50mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Clophene 50mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Clophene 50mg Tablet may cause blurring of your vision for a+more
short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
There is limited information available on the use of Clophen+more
e 50mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Clophene 50mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients w+more
ith liver disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Itragreat 100mg Capsule, Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Flugee 150mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Clomiphene / Clomifene, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Clophene Tablet
Frequently asked questions about Clomiphene / Clomifene
Clophene should only be taken for the duration prescribed by your doctor. The drug should not be taken for more than five days at a time
No. Clophene is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold without a doctor’s prescription
Q. Can I take Clomid without having a period?
Clomid (Clomifene) should be taken in the absence of periods only after consulting your doctor
Q. Is Clomid safe?
Clomid is relatively safe, if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
No. Clophene should not be taken, if there is a cyst in the ovary. Please consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take Clomid with testosterone or metformin?
Clomifene can be taken with testosterone or metformin, only if prescribed by your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Clophene 50mg Tablet
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Clophene 50mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Clophene Tablet
Mephy 50mg Tablet
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Fertova 50mg Tablet
Triton Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Fertomid 50mg Tablet
Siphene 50mg Tablet
Serum Institute Of India Ltd
Clofert 50mg Tablet
Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd