Fertyl Tablet should be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time every day to get the most benefit. The dose and how often you take it depends on what you are taking it for. Your doctor will decide how much you need to improve your symptoms. It is not a safe medicine for long term use, hence it is usually advisable for a period of 3 menstrual cycles.
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, bloating, headache, and hot flushes. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. Some serious side effects which mean your doctor should know immediately include ovary overstimulation (pelvic pain, stomach pain, trouble breathing and weight gain), and blurring of vision.
Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you have ever had an early menopause or infertile, or have ovarian fibroids or swollen ovary. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. Generally, you should avoid alcohol while taking this medicine.
Uses of Fertyl Tablet
Benefits of Fertyl Tablet
In Treatment of Female infertility
Side effects of Fertyl Tablet
Common side effects of Fertyl
- Enlarged ovary
- Hot flashes
- Metrorrhagia (menstrual bleeding at irregular intervals)
- Breast discomfort
How to use Fertyl Tablet
How Fertyl Tablet works
What if you forget to take Fertyl Tablet?
- Fertyl Tablet promotes the release of reproductive hormones so it is used in women who cannot get pregnant because they are not ovulating or have a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome.
- It is not safe for long-term use. Hence, it is advisable not to use it for more than 3 menstrual cycles.
- The medicine will cause ovulation after 5-10 days. It is advisable to have regular intercourse during this period.
- It may cause blurring of vision. Be cautious while driving or doing anything requiring mental focus.
- Inform your doctor if you experience abdominal pain and distention, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and weight gain while taking this medicine.
Interaction with drugs
Q. What is the Fertyl Tablet used for?
Q. How and in what dose should I take Fertyl Tablet?
Q. After how many days of Fertyl Tablet intake should I have sex to get pregnant?
Q. For how many cycles can I take Fertyl Tablet?
Q. What are the common side effects of using Fertyl Tablet?
Q. Can I take Fertyl Tablet without a doctor’s prescription?
Q. Can I take Fertyl Tablet if I have an ovarian cyst?
Q. Can I take Fertyl Tablet with metformin?
Disclaimer:Tata 1mg's sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is expert-reviewed, accurate and trustworthy. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover everything about particular health conditions, lab tests, medicines, all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.
- Schimmer BP, Parker KL. Contraception and Pharmacotherapy of Obstetrical and Gynecological Disorders. In: Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC, editors. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. pp. 1841-43.
- Chrousos GP. The Gonadal Hormones & Inhibitors. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. pp. 718-19.
- Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. pp. 296-98.
Expires on or after: September, 2027
A licensed vendor partner from your nearest location will deliver Fertyl Tablet. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your doctor's ℞ and the availability of this medicine.
In case of any issues, contact usEmail ID: [email protected]
Address: 5th Floor Tower - B of the Presidency Building, 46/4 Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Sector 14, Gurugram, Haryana-122001, India