food interaction for CLOME
alcohol interaction for CLOME
pregnancy interaction for CLOME
lactation interaction for CLOME
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CLOME
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CLOME 100 MG TABLET
Patients taking CLOME 100 MG TABLET
- 80%Once A Day
- 7%Once A Week
- 7%Alternate Day
- 7%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CLOME
- CLOFERT 100 MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.95/tabletRs. 69.77pay 2% more per tablet
- SIPHENE 100MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Serum Institute Of India LtdRs. 13.74/tabletRs. 68.70same price
- FERTYL SUPER 100 MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Ar-Ex Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 12.79/tabletRs. 63.95save 7% more per tablet
- ENCLOVA 100 MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 70/tabletRs. 350pay 410% more per tablet
- FERTOMID 100 MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 13.71/tabletRs. 68.55same price
- Dr. Urvashi RatheeMBBS, MD
- Dr. Aruna KalraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Anjali BuggaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Bindu GargMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Suman YadavMBBS, Diploma, DHM
Expert advice for CLOME
- Do not take clomifene tablet, if you are allergic to clomifene or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have liver disease; ovarian cyst; any type of cancer; ovarian cyst; unusual or unexplained menstrual bleeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine, if you are having an early menopause or if you told you are infertile; or menses have ceased due to pregnancy, underweight, or other reasons.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have had fits or seizures in the past; polycystic ovaries or swelling in the ovaries; or hypertriglyceridemia (increased level of fats in the blood).
- Avoid using clomifene, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not take these tablets for more than five days at a time.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery, if you experience visual disturbances after taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by children, adolescents, or by women who have gone through menopause.
Frequently asked questions for CLOME
Q.How long can I take clomifene for?
Clomifene should only be taken for the duration prescribed by your doctor. The drug should not be taken for more than five days at a time
Q.Can I take clomifene without a doctor’s prescription?
No. Clomifene is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold without a doctor’s prescription
Q.Can I take Clomid without having a period?
Clomid (Clomifene) should be taken in the absence of periods only after consulting your doctor
Q.Is Clomid safe?
Clomid is relatively safe, if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.Can I take clomifene if I have an ovarian cyst?
No. Clomifene should not be taken, if there is a cyst in the ovary. Please consult your doctor before use
Q.Can I take Clomid with testosterone or metformin?
Clomifene can be taken with testosterone or metformin, only if prescribed by your doctor.