SALT INFORMATIONClomifene(100 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Breast discomfort, Gastrointestinal complaints like vomiting, Lower stomach pain, Allergic reactions including flushing, Flushing and dryness of the skin, Nausea with shortness of breath, Stomach upset, Double vision, Abnormal vaginal bleeding, Blurred vision, Andheadache, As well as weight gain
- SIPHENE 100MG TABLET(5 tablet in strip)Serum Institute Of India LtdRs. 14.08/tabletRs. 70.40save 2% more per tablet
- FERTYL SUPER 100MG TABLET(5 tablet in strip)Ar-Ex Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 12.79/tabletRs. 63.95save 11% more per tablet
- CLOME 100MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 14.12/tabletRs. 141.17save 2% more per tablet
- ENCLOVA 100MG TABLET(5 tablet in strip)DR. JOHNS LABORATORIES PVT LTDRs. 70/tabletRs. 350pay 385% more per tablet
- FERTOMID 100MG TABLET(5 tablet in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 14.09/tabletRs. 70.46save 2% more per tablet
- Do not take clomifene tablet, if you are allergic to clomifene or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have liver disease; ovarian cyst; any type of cancer; ovarian cyst; unusual or unexplained menstrual bleeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine, if you are having an early menopause or if you told you are infertile; or menses have ceased due to pregnancy, underweight, or other reasons.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have had fits or seizures in the past; polycystic ovaries or swelling in the ovaries; or hypertriglyceridemia (increased level of fats in the blood).
- Avoid using clomifene, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not take these tablets for more than five days at a time.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery, if you experience visual disturbances after taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by children, adolescents, or by women who have gone through menopause.