Medicine Overview of Ciza Tablet
Side effects of Ciza Tablet
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhoea.
How to use Ciza Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Ciza 20mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How Ciza Tablet works
Ciza 20mg tablet indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that can increase the motility of the intestine.
In Depth Information on Ciza Tablet
Expert advice for Ciza Tablet
- Do not take cisapride if you have history of irregular heartbeats, heart disease, kidney disease or lung disease.
- Stop taking cisapride and contact your doctor immediately if you faint, become dizzy or develop any other unusual symptoms.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Never take more than the recommended dose of cisapride as it can adversely affect normal heartbeat of an individual.
- Do not drink alcohol or take medicines called benzodiazepines along with cisapride as they can cause excessive drowsiness.
Special precautions for Ciza 20mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Ciza 20mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Ciza 20mg Tablet d+more
uring lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Ciza 20mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Ciza 20mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with+more
kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor....
Ciza 20mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients wit+more
h liver disease. Dose adjustment of Ciza 20mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Cisapride, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Ciza 20mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Cisapride
It takes approximately 15-30 minutes for Ciza to act
Yes, Ciza is banned in India and many other countries around the globe
No. Nexium is brand (proprietary) name for esomeprazole, a proton pump inhibitor drug used to prevent excessive stomach acid secretion, which further prevents reflux.