Information about Cisapride
How Cisapride works
Cisapride indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that can increase the motility of the intestine.
Common side effects of Cisapride
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Cisapride
MoticareOrganon (India) Ltd
₹34 to ₹382 variant(s)
PrydeVeritaz Healthcare Ltd
PrepulsidJohnson & Johnson Ltd
₹33 to ₹902 variant(s)
CisaroseMedirose drug & pharma
PulsidMax Life Science
₹16 to ₹293 variant(s)
CeaseallAllure Remedies Pvt Ltd
CizaIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹27 to ₹982 variant(s)
UniprideTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Cisapride
- It is usually taken around 15 minutes before food or bedtime.
- Do not skip any dose and finish the complete course even if you feel better.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Cisapride can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It may cause diarrhea. Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration while taking this medicine.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine because it can make drowsiness worse.