food interaction for CISAWAL
alcohol interaction for CISAWAL
pregnancy interaction for CISAWAL
lactation interaction for CISAWAL
Avoid Cisawal 10mg tablet with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CISAWAL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CISAWAL
- MOGIT 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Tas Med India Pvt LtdRs. 5.98/tabletRs. 59.77pay 88% more per tablet
- PREPULSID 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Johnson & Johnson LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 183% more per tablet
- CISAKEM 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 1.06/tabletRs. 10.62save 67% more per tablet
- MOTICARE 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Organon (India) LtdRs. 3.50/tabletRs. 35pay 10% more per tablet
- ALIPRIDE 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.38/tabletRs. 33.75pay 6% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for CISAWAL
- Do not take cisapride if you have history of irregular heartbeats, heart disease, kidney disease or lung disease.
- Stop taking cisapride and contact your doctor immediately if you faint, become dizzy or develop any other unusual symptoms.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Never take more than the recommended dose of cisapride as it can adversely affect normal heartbeat of an individual.
- Do not drink alcohol or take medicines called benzodiazepines along with cisapride as they can cause excessive drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions for CISAWAL
Q.How long does it take cisapride to act?
It takes approximately 15-30 minutes for cisapride to act
Q.Is cisapride banned?
Yes, cisapride is banned in India and many other countries around the globe
Q.Does Nexium contain cisapride?
No. Nexium is brand (proprietary) name for esomeprazole, a proton pump inhibitor drug used to prevent excessive stomach acid secretion, which further prevents reflux.