food interaction for CERUVIN
alcohol interaction for CERUVIN
pregnancy interaction for CERUVIN
lactation interaction for CERUVIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CERUVIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET
Patients taking CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET
- 89%Once A Day
- 8%Twice A Day
- 2%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for CERUVIN
- CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.67/tabletRs. 85save 16% more per tablet
- PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 94.66same price
- CLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.63/tabletRs. 99.39save 2% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.79/tabletRs. 71.82save 29% more per tablet
- PREVA 75 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.26/tabletRs. 42.65save 37% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
Expert advice for CERUVIN
Frequently asked questions for CERUVIN
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.