food interaction for CAPREO
alcohol interaction for CAPREO
pregnancy interaction for CAPREO
lactation interaction for CAPREO
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CAPREO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CAPREONo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for CAPREO
- It must be used only in combination with other anti-tuberculosis drugs when a bacterial susceptibility test is positive.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast feeding.
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from reduced hearing, kidney diseases or abnormal weakness in muscles.
Frequently asked questions for CAPREO
Q.Is capreomycin an aminoglycoside?
Yes, capreomycin is an anti-tuberculosis aminoglycoside antibiotic
Q.Is capreomycin safe?
Capreomycin is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.