Medicine Overview of Capicet Tablet
Uses of Capicet Tablet
Side effects of Capicet Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Headache, Dizziness, Rash, Back pain, Muscle pain, Upper respiratory tract infection, Dyspepsia, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Decreased appetite, Constipation, Decreased blood pressure.
How to use Capicet Tablet
How Capicet Tablet works
In Depth Information on Capicet Tablet
Expert advice for Capicet Tablet
- Inform your doctor before taking cinacalcet if you have heart or liver problems, seizures (fits), history of life threatening hypocalcemia (low blood calcium levels) or if you have started or stopped smoking.
- Consult your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you are taking medicines used to treat skin or bacterial infections, fungal infections, HIV infection, heart problems, depression or high blood pressure.
- Take this medicine with food or meals as may lead to better absorption of the drug.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this drug as it may lead to dizziness.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Dizziness and seizures have been reported by patients taking Capicet 30mg Tablet. This may affect your driving ability.