Medicine Overview of CANTOP INJECTION
Side effects of CANTOP INJECTION
Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Hair loss, Reduced blood platelets, Anemia, Infection, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Fever, Mucosal inflammation, Weakness, Diarrhoea, Decreased white blood cell count, Decreased appetite, Abdominal pain, Constipation.
How to use CANTOP INJECTION
How CANTOP INJECTION works
In Depth Information on CANTOP INJECTION
Expert advice for CANTOP INJECTION
- Before you take topotecan, inform your doctor if have /are being treated for kidney disease.
- If you are undergoing a surgery including dental surgery, do inform your doctor that you are being treated with topotecan.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as topotecan may cause tiredness, drowsiness or weakness.
- Take precautions while using topotecan as it may cause severe diarrhea requiring hospitalization.
- You should get your blood count monitored regularly to check for any signs of serious infections.
- Stop using topetecan and immediately report any pulmonary symptoms indicative of interstitial lung disease (e.g. cough, fever, dyspnoea and/or hypoxia).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.