food interaction for BESTODOL
alcohol interaction for BESTODOL
pregnancy interaction for BESTODOL
lactation interaction for BESTODOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BESTODOL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BESTODOL
- TRAMAZAC 100 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 13.58/ML of injectionRs. 27.16pay 4% more per ML of injection
- CONTRAMAL 100 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Abbott India LtdRs. 13.09/ML of injectionRs. 26.18same price
- DOMADOL 100MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 13.80/ML of injectionRs. 27.60pay 6% more per ML of injection
- TRAMOT 100MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Bennet Pharmaceuticals LimitedRs. 10/ML of injectionRs. 20save 23% more per ML of injection
- TRAMADIN 100 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 12/ML of injectionRs. 24save 8% more per ML of injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for BESTODOL
- If you have a history of unconsciousness, head injury, fits (epilepsy or other seizure) disorder, If you have respiratory problem, If you have a metabolic disorder, If you have or had liver, kidney or stomach disease, If you have a history of drug abuse, alcohol addiction, mental illness, or suicide attempt, If you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
- Do not consume grapefruit juice before or after taking tramadol.
- Do not take this drug if you are consuming antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors). or have been taking them within the previous two weeks.
- Do not take this drug if you have history of alcohol or substance abuse.
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of a recent stomach or bowel surgery, or any other stomach or bowel problems (eg, pain, inflammation, ulcers.
- Do not take this drug if you have had severe allergic reaction to codeine or other opioid ( example morphine).
- Tramadol can cause drowsiness and blurred vision and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination.
Frequently asked questions for BESTODOL
Q.Is tramadol narcotic / NSAID/ opioid?
Tramadol belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q.Is tramadol banned in India?
Tramadol is available in India as prescription drug
Q.Are tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep safe?
Tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep are relatively safe drug if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Does tramadol contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol?
Tramadol does not contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol. It belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q.Is tramadol addictive?
Yes, it may cause physical and physiological addiction. Always consult your doctor before taking this medication.