food interaction for AZIWAY
alcohol interaction for AZIWAY
pregnancy interaction for AZIWAY
lactation interaction for AZIWAY
medicine interaction for AZIWAY
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZIWAY
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZIWAY
- REMYCINE 250MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)East India Pharmaceutical Works LtdRs. 3.20/ML of suspensionRs. 48.07pay 20% more per ML of suspension
- AZIMED 250 MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Zydus CadilaRs. 2.60/ML of suspensionRs. 39save 2% more per ML of suspension
- AZITA 250MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Zota Health care LtdRs. 2.69/ML of suspensionRs. 40.37pay 1% more per ML of suspension
- AZIMER 250MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1.53/ML of suspensionRs. 22.96save 43% more per ML of suspension
- BACTIAZI 250MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Prayas PharmaceuticalsRs. 2.71/ML of suspensionRs. 40.58pay 1% more per ML of suspension
Expert advice FOR AZIWAY
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZIWAY
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.