food interaction for AZICID
alcohol interaction for AZICID
pregnancy interaction for AZICID
lactation interaction for AZICID
medicine interaction for AZICID
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZICID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZICID
- AZIRAV 250MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Ravian Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.33/ML of syrupRs. 34.90pay 520% more per ML of syrup
- VICON POS 250MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Pfizer LtdRs. 6.88/ML of syrupRs. 103.17pay 1734% more per ML of syrup
- AZINIX SDP 250MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.50/ML of syrupRs. 75pay 567% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR AZICID
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZICID
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.