food interaction for AZIRAV
alcohol interaction for AZIRAV
pregnancy interaction for AZIRAV
lactation interaction for AZIRAV
medicine interaction for AZIRAV
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZIRAV
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZIRAV
- AZICID 250MG SYRUP(170 ML syrup in bottle)Aquarius Health Care Pvt LtdRs. 0.38/ML of syrupRs. 63.75save 84% more per ML of syrup
- AZINIX SDP 250MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.50/ML of syrupRs. 75pay 7% more per ML of syrup
- VICON POS 250MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Pfizer LtdRs. 6.88/ML of syrupRs. 103.17pay 196% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR AZIRAV
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZIRAV
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.