food interaction for AURIASE
alcohol interaction for AURIASE
pregnancy interaction for AURIASE
lactation interaction for AURIASE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AURIASE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AURIASE
- DAZIT 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.30/tabletRs. 73pay 70% more per tablet
- DESLOR 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.30/tabletRs. 73pay 70% more per tablet
- NEOLORIDIN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 6.85/tabletRs. 68.50pay 60% more per tablet
- NUCOPE 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.30/tabletRs. 33save 23% more per tablet
- LORDAY TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 4.72/tabletRs. 47.25pay 10% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for AURIASE
- Desloratadine may be taken with or without food
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during desloratadine therapy as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not give to patients allergic to desloratadine, loratadine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Children less than 2 years.
Frequently asked questions for AURIASE
Q.Is desloratadine the same as loratadine/ Is desloratadine better than loratadine?
Desloratadine is the major metabolite of loratadine and the two drugs are similar in safety and effectiveness
Q.Is desloratadine a steroid/ decongestant/ an antihistamine?
Desloratadine belongs to class of drugs called antihistamines. It is not a decongestant or a steroid
Q.Is desloratadine over the counter?
Desloratadine is not an over the counter medicine. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q.Does desloratadine cause drowsiness/ weight gain/ high blood pressure/ raise blood pressure?
Desloratadine is not known to cause drowsiness/ weight gain/ high blood pressure/ raise blood pressure. However, consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.